The Indian International MUN visited Udaipur for the first time at the Heritage Girls School from the 5th Feb - 7th Feb,2016 with 200 delegates participating from across Rajasthan.
Often referred to as the 'Venice of the East', the lake city of Udaipur is known as the centre for performing arts and crafts and for its lavish royal residences.
Committee 1: United Nations Security Council
Agenda – Threats and challenges to global peace due to cyber war.
Committee 2: Commission on the Status of Women
Agenda – Elimination and prevention of all forms of violence against women.
Committee 3: Lok Sabha
Agenda – Improving the efficiency and efficacy of the Demonetisation plan.
Committee 4: International Labour Organization
Agenda – Addressing the youth unemployment in the world today.
Committee 5: Food and Agriculture Organization
Agenda – Addressing the Food Price volatility.
Committee 6: High Level Meeting between the Ministry of Magic and the Order of the Phoenix.
Agenda – Actions and steps taken to stop the rise of Lord Voldemort
Committee 7: International Press
Delegate Fee: INR 1500 (One thousand five hundred rupees)
Faculty Advisor Fee: INR 1000 (One thousand rupees)
• Entry into opening and closing ceremony
• Skype training session before the conference
• Lunch and High tea on day 2 and day 3 of the conference
• Conference material & stationary
• Participation certificate
For Indian Bank Accounts / For International Bank Accounts
*Note: IIMUN Does not accept any Payments in cash, If anyone claims to collect payment in cash on behalf of IIMUN contact us immediately on +91 22 661 57797
Accommodation Package: INR 3500 (Three thousand five hundred rupees)
• Accommodation in a budget hotel (triple occupancy) near the school premises for 2 nights and 3 days.
• Pick up and drop from nearest railway station/Airport (if in the city).
• Intra city Transportation (i.e. within the city)
• All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 (3rd Feb, 2017) to High Tea on Day 3 (5th Feb). In case of any additional meals required, kindly inform the organisers in advance, and the meals shall be availed at chargeable basis.
Hostel Accommodation Package (only for girl students): INR 1500 (One thousand five hundred rupees)
• Rooms on Triple Occupancy basis (only for girls).
• All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 (3rd Feb, 2017) to High Tea on Day 3 (5th Feb). Stay for 2 nights and 3 days (Check In on Friday, 3rd Feb, 2017 and check out on 5th Feb, 2017)
• Intra City Transportation (i.e. transportation within Udaipur)
• Airport/Railway Station pick up and drop is provided.
Indian International MUN Udaipur Chapter returned for its second
edition in the city of Udaipur. This conference was hosted by the
prestigious Heritage Girls School School from 3rd - 5th February,
2017. This conference saw participation of more than 150 students and
had 5 committees simulated in the same. This conference was an
enriching experience for all its participants where they learnt
lessons of diplomacy.
The Opening Ceremony of this conference had 3 Performances and Ms.
Bhaswati Mukherjee, former ambassador of India to the UNESCO, coming
and speaking to the student. Mr. Rishabh Shah, Founder and President,
IIMUN had traveled to the city to speak to the students and motivate
them. The Director General of the Conference was Ms. Aditi Kesarwani
and the Secretary General was Mr. Parth Shah. After successfully
completing this conference, IIMUN looks forward to return next year
bigger, better and grander.